About me!

Saturday, May 12, 2018

My Summer Bucket List

Hey y'all! The semester just recently finished for me and it feels SO good to get back into blogging! Once the semester got rolling I got super busy, the blog kinda got put on the back-burner. But I'm back!! :)

                    Image result for summer
                               Picture Credit: 1Zoom.me





This summer is one of many goals for me. I am getting to a point in my education where I will be applying for internships, taking all courses for my major, etc.. so I was thinking I am in the need for some new good habits, to try new things and to further explore some of the things I love to do! Being a teacher-in-training, I really love to devise lists of goals. It helps me keep my thoughts organized and keeps me accountable. In order to accomplish that, I put together a "Summer Bucket List" of things to accomplish this summer!

1. Read a book every two weeks
I think this would be a great way to learn new things and fall in love with new authors. I want to tackle all kinds of Christian books- fiction, non-fiction, poetry, traditional, and everything in between.

2. Do a new Bible study.
I have found a website I really love called the TheKJVStore. All of the books, studies, tracts, and literature they sell have KJV Scripture in it, which is great since that's the version I use ;) I was able to find a Bible study called "Woman By Design: Designed to Influence" which consists of 13 weeks worth of study material. I am so excited to start it!

3. Blog once a week.
Because I miss blogging and I love to connect with others through my writing!

4. Take a road trip.
I'd really love to visit Alabama, Mississippi, or Tennessee in the near future! I've also wanted to visit small Independent Baptist churches along the way to see how the Lord is working in other churches.

5. Get 3-4 sewing projects done.
I've already started (and almost finished) one, so I am making good progress already!

6.  Throw some kind of a summer party.
I think a summer pool party with cute "mocktails" and friends would be so much fun!

7.  Start a new TV series on PureFlix.

8. Learn new baking recipes.

That's my list of things I wanna do this summer! Do y'all have any fun ideas or goals for summer this year?

Blessings!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment