About me!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My 3 Spring Accessory Essentials!

        Tomorrow’s March 1st... you know what that means! Spring is near!
        While my blog is primarily focused on clothing, accessories are just as important to the cohesion of an outfit as a good, fitted shirt! Accessories can help bring together shoes and a purse or can provide a pop of color to a normally fairly bland outfit. 
         Here’s a couple accessories that I personally know I won’t be able to live without this upcoming  spring. 

Bright, tassel jewelry


I think that these pieces would look so nice with a white/light colored dress to add a pop of color and make things more fun for spring. I really love tassels right now (can you tell??) and the turquoise adds a nice touch.
Pink Tassel Necklace: Baublebar for Target
Long, turquoise tassel necklace: Off Fifth Avenue
Shorter tassel necklace: Loft Outlet
Tassel Bracelet: Gift
Cuff bracelet: Mark and Graham, gift


Sky Blue Bag




This Kate Spade bag is actually from last year's collection, but it's still my favorite color they've produced so far, so I haven't bought one since :) It's generously spaced and fits everything I need inside of it. The sky blue color works great for some of spring's more muted tones- blush, light yellow, etc. I've worn it many times, and it's still in perfect shape!
Purse: Kate Spade Outlet



Sassy Glasses


I'm usually one to stick to more classic pieces for clothing, but I really love a pair of fun sunglasses! :) They can really change the whole look of an outfit, and they're great for those increasingly sunny spring days! I normally keep a cheap pair of standard aviators in my car in case I forget some at home, but if I can remember, I like to experiment with how these look with different outfits.
Sunglasses: All from Loft Outlet (they were all under $7!)


There you have it folks! That's my essential accessories list for the Spring of 2018. What accessories can you not live without?? 
Blessings! 
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment